 Administrative / Terms of Use / 94
    Re: Group Charters —Susan Hoover
   (...) I thought your first message, which I will paraphrase as "no .market type posts at all in .loc (and other) groups", while at first sounds quite reasonable in an A-R kind of way, completely falls apart when you consider .market.shopping. Many (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

        Re: Group Charters —Richard Franks
   (...) In practice - the unofficial rule-change in .loc.uk allowing some .market posts through concensous, has been quite easy to remember for me - essentially because I've been a part of that group. If you have nothing to do with a locality, then (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

        Re: Group Charters —Shiri Dori
     (...) Oh, dear. Of course they will - that is, if we ALLOW certain market posts in ALL of .loc.us there will be a HUGE amount of market posts. Personally, I think that market posts should be allowed in lower-level .loc groups (eg, .loc.us.ma, or (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

        Re: Group Charters —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) be (...) A Detroit sale is EXTREMELY relevant to a loc.ca.on.<windsor> group, and vice versa. it seems like ALL of Windsor either works in SE michigan, works for a car company, and thus goes to SE michigan a lot on business, or just goes there (...) (24 years ago, 14-May-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)