 Administrative / Terms of Use / 420
  Re: Question: Why allow postings of lego.direct on lugnet at all?

Alas... (...) true. (...) Do folks have any suggestions for re-wording of number 11 of T&C: (URL) you come up with something concrete and reasonable, I'll only need to edit the text and write an announcement to publish an update. right? But if it (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Question: Why allow postings of lego.direct on lugnet at all?

(...) probably needed is a parallel to 11 that deals with non auction "offers for sale" posts, ne? (...) How about something similar to this: (11a?). (do not) Post offers or announcements of items for sale, offers to buy, wanted notices, offers to (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Market Terms Modification (Was Re: Question: Why allow postings of lego.direct)

(...) I like it 100%. It is more concise than I could write, too. __Kevin Salm__ (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: Question: Why allow postings of lego.direct on lugnet at all?

In lugnet.admin.terms, Larry Pieniazek writes: [snip] (...) .loc.au has been tolerant of such posts (i.e. the natives don't complain). However, such posts are definitely not techically allowed. This was confirmed in July (see (URL) ) and as recently (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Question: Why allow postings of lego.direct on lugnet at all?

(...) Thanks for the clarification, Richie... I confess when I penned that screed I hadn't gone and checked the charter, I was working from memory. But I think you'd agree that a loc group has a more well defined set of users than a non specific (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.loc.au)