 Administrative / Terms of Use / 420
Re: Question: Why allow postings of lego.direct on lugnet at all?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 04:04:36 GMT

Alas...

  http://news.lugnet.com/build/?n=12637

:-\

In lugnet.lego.direct, Frank Filz writes:
I would point out that currently posting any market posting other than
an auction posting anywhere within Lugnet is not against the TOS.

true.

I expect the TOS will get updated at some point when there are no more
important issues to be dealt with (the simple fact is that there have
been very few misplaced market posts over the past months).

Do folks have any suggestions for re-wording of number 11 of T&C:
  http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/agreement

If you come up with something concrete and reasonable, I'll only need to edit
the  text and write an announcement to publish an update. right? But if it
means a "definition of advertising" issue, I haven't got time right now. I'm
sorry.

-Suz