 Administrative / Terms of Use / 208
  Re: The 2001 lineup (list on FBTB)

(...) Sorry Todd, but I think I'm really missing something. I thought we are not talking about The Law, but The T&C. It is a written document authored by you. So I think that you must have some idea about whether something is against that written (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: The 2001 lineup (list on FBTB)

(...) In 99% of cases, I'm sure I have a very good idea. But the 1% left over is gray because it basically says, "don't break the law" (i.e., local laws or whatever laws may apply in whatever circumstance is in question) and "the law" is something (...) (24 years ago, 21-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)

  Re: The 2001 lineup (list on FBTB)

(...) Very close, which is close enough. As you say, it's the gray areas that are hard, and sometimes there is no course of action from "here" to "there" that is perfect and doesn't step on SOMEONE's toes. ++Lar (...) That disclaimer applies to me (...) (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.terms)