 Administrative / Suggestions / 369
  Limiting placement of LC posts

Todd and I will be discussing this issue with LD next month. I'm hoping there's a good solution or alternative that we just haven't thought of yet. You can bet we'll be open minded and reasonable. We very much *do* want to see LD happy, and help TLC (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.lego.direct) !!

  Re: Limiting placement of LC posts

(...) Thanks for a thoughtful post on this subject. I wonder if there's room for a civilized discussion of what people would like to see from TLC and what people would not like to see. I think there have been lots of good ideas floating around, (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Limiting placement of LC posts

<Snip!> (...) Trust you will I. You have done a good service to all of us by maintaining this site and communicating with the suppliers of ABS. Without LUGNET, I'd be building alone, but together with others my hobby (addiction) has been a lot more (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Limiting placement of LC posts

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Suzanne D. Rich writes: <Snip> (...) Hmmm...let's see... To be quite honest, I can't think of too many questions that I would have for TLC that they would be willing to answer. From what I've seen in FBTB.net, Jake can't (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Limiting placement of LC posts

(...) I wouldn't. Not at all, not by any means. Contact me offline if you don't have the details of why I say that, I shan't repeat them here again at this time. (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Limiting placement of LC posts

(...) I've been reading a lot of the discussion late on this topic, and I've be think a lot about this. Ultimately I'm not against the idea of giving Lego the ability to post throughout Lugnet, but this is the one issue that does concern me. I'd (...) (22 years ago, 20-Jun-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)