 Administrative / Suggestions / 314
313  |  315
Subject:
FTX colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 01:49:44 GMT

Hi,

Something which always bothered me a bit, and I just remembered. The background
colour that's applied when you use "main heading" text in FTX (with ===)
doesn't work very well with the colours of links (clicked & non-clicked). If
you go here http://www.lugnet.com/~469/ then click on the "home" link in the
footer, you'll see what I mean. Even the un-clicked link in the header doesn't
look great.

I realise the link colours are probably optimised for the news group headers,
so maybe a different colour for the FTX background would be better?

I'm no graphic artist, so don't ask me for ideas, but maybe something a bit
lighter?

ROSCO