 Administrative / Suggestions / 315
Re: FTX colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 02:53:57 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Ross Crawford writes:
Something which always bothered me a bit, and I just remembered.
[...]
so maybe a different colour for the FTX background would be better?

Yes, that background color has always bothered me too. But for me it's
because it looks too grey and yucky to match the clean blues elsewhere. I
hadn't realized how awful it was for links... yikes..

We'll try to get to this soon. thanks for bringing it up.

-Suz