 Administrative / Suggestions / 275
    Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) And you're bickering with *me* (and a little grandstanding besides(1), truth be told) because you'd rather just ignore the very real problem of Scott Arthur and hope it goes away. It won't. You've enabled his behaviour. But OK, whatever. Your (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y Suzanne D. Rich
     (...) jumping to your own conclusions. and incorrect. (...) Look, I can not define provocation, so cannot use that as a basis for punishment. and that's not being said for Scott's benefit. (...) wrong. If the membership makes payments for time I (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y —Richard Marchetti
     (...) Larry: There seems to be some absurd assertion that Scott A. is some kind of significant threat to the stability/civility of Lugnet, but I just don't see it. Even if I were to accept that Scott were such a threat, then I would suggest that you (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y —Lindsay Frederick Braun
      Okay. I've been watching this for nearly a year, saying very little, but this thread's got my goat. Baaa. (...) Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Larry, I have always had a great deal of respect for you, even when we disagree--but this kind of thing (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

        Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y —Scott Arthur
   (...) Your obsession with me is getting rather worrying? When is this going to end? Scott A (22 years ago, 15-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)