 Administrative / Suggestions / 263
  Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y

(...) that the reply I gave was not the best one I could have posted, but I do have the right to defend myself. The issue for me is *not* where the bickering could have ended, but why it needed to start? Larry has said the he was right to attack my (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y

(...) I dispute that it was an "attack". But the question of what level of competitive response is appropriate on LUGNET(tm) is a valid question, which I would love to see someone else take up by starting a new thread. I suggest neither Scott nor I (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y

(...) Thread so started in lugnet.market.theory. Frank (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)