 Administrative / Suggestions / 234
233  |  235
Subject:
Auto-reply on admin accounts@lugnet.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2002 14:55:35 GMT

How about getting an auto-reply message acknowledging reciept of email sent
to admin accounts@lugnet.com Something like:

--

We have recieved your email and will get back to you as soon as possible.

LUGNET Administrators

--

I know it says basically nothing but at least we know that you have received
our requests, suggestions, complaints, salutations, whatever...

This way if Suz or whom ever does not get a chance to reply within a few
days, we know that it has been received and are hopefully less likely to
bring things on-line in a frustrated manner.

Jude