 Administrative / Suggestions / 1430
Re: Post preview screen behaving strangely?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2006 22:01:12 GMT

Hi Dave,

   This has been a long-standing bug that has something to do with the phase of the moon, leap seconds, and whether the number of white house staff members that are currently speaking vowels is a prime or not.

It sounds sense. To be honest, I forgot to make allowance for the phase of the moon, ever thought this would affect the Wolf Browser only!

   One thing to note is that looking at the source code in Firefox is not *necessarily* a good way to look at the page source. In some instances, when firefox looks at the page source, it will actually do another request for the page!

Ja, I know, that’s why I think it’s a combination of 3 things: Browser bug, Table attributes and surrounding code.

However, good to know, that at least I’m not the only one who find this a hard nut to crack ;-)

René