 Administrative / Suggestions / 1224
  Re: Hmm, another suggestion

(...) Not sure I undestand the question, but what from I get of it, I think Todd would have to answer. I have a favour to ask (again) Can we have one new/revived suggestion per post please rather than 3 paragraphs that have to be read closely to (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Hmm, another suggestion

(...) The question is when you approve a posting setup (do you approve them? I thought so?), do you see what member ID submitted it? Do you verify that the email getting approved actually is one of the member? If not, then we shouldn't use that info (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Hmm, another suggestion

(...) I realize the desire here, but I'm sort of a stream of conscious person. Plus, as an NNTP user, I tend to go for a minimal number of posts. Until we have an ability to mass authenticate posts, it's just too much of a pain to authenticate a (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

  Re: Hmm, another suggestion

(...) No. I have no idea if it was submitted by a member or just someone that wants to be able to post, unless I recognise the name. (...) Again, no. (...) Not unless it's linked in better, it sounds like. Currently all we are doing to allow posting (...) (19 years ago, 30-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)