 Administrative / Suggestions / 1111
Re: Public comments of sets in database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:56:59 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, David Gregory wrote:
Is it possible for LUGNET administrators to cancel or edit vulgar comments that
people write in the field that is publicly viewable in the set database?  The
reason I ask is this: http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mdata.cgi?q=4502_1

Some guy's description of the price for that set in France just makes you sick.

He could have said "small red elements are mixed in with my big brown elements".