 Administrative / Suggestions / 1046
  Re: Why these news groups were created

(...) I fully acknowledge that, Lenny (thus the "IMO";-) (...) I thought it took a village...:-) Look I agree that parents are the final arbiter of matters WRT to their children, but also remember: not all parents are good parents. Of course it is (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

  Re: Why these news groups were created

(...) This seems like a good summary of your position on this topic. Do you agree? If not, is there a better one? Is there anything significant on this proposed change that you feel hasn't been brought to light yet? If this is a good summary and (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

  Re: Why these news groups were created

(...) Yes. (...) Thank you, Lar. JOHN (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

  Re: Why these news groups were created

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, Larry Pieniazek wrote: (snip) (...) I just wanted to drive home my point one more time before I leave this topic. I see a definite distinction between LUGNET the LEGO resource and LUGNET the AFOL community. That's not to (...) (20 years ago, 30-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)