 Administrative / NNTP / 917
Re: problems with innxmit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 21:59:19 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Ian Smith writes:
Should lugnet.com accept 'ihave' nntp messages from subscribers machines?

No.

I run inn locally, and it is trying to pass my messages on to the server,
but I just get 'ihave failed 400 You do not have transfer permission'
messages in my logs.  I want to check it's not by design before spending
days trying to find teh fault in my setup.

It's by design that it only accepts 'post' and not 'ihave'.

--Todd