 Administrative / NNTP / 681 (-5)
  Re: Reducing the level of chatter in lugnet.lego.direct

Holy cow! I kept this message open on my desktop since it first appeared so that I could think about it and then remember to reply to it. It was message 317 in this group. The latest now is 680! Brutal. Anyhoo... (...) Todd, I agree 100% that the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) No, it's completely outside of my abilities. Moreover, I'm too much of a jerk and a loser ever to say that...much less to mean it. (...) "Nice try" is my most-polite-as-possible response to what was an all-too- obvious attempt at (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) Hmm...why does there always have to be a why to everything? (That's a philosophical question, not a blunt retort.) (...) Weren't established with that in mind, and still aren't. To put it another way, if all these groups were just now being (...) (24 years ago, 21-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) An official post requires a certain stationary (aka email address domain) and a particular signature with specific elements in it. Have I understood you correctly? Is this actually documented anywhere? This would seem to suggest that lacking a (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Proposal: remove lugnet.dear-lego, or clarify its purpose

(...) I have. I posted several articles on that thread. See the results of this search to see them: (URL) William R Ward hermit@bayview.com (URL) are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."-Groucho Marx (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact