 Administrative / NNTP / 671 (-10)
  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) That's hard to judge until a few months have passed. I have a very good feeling about this. (...) It's impossible to answer that question completely, since it's a fuzzy thing. However, we should trust that Brad and his people will do the right (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) Nice try. --Todd (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) Hmmm. That'd be Perl, right? 8?) ROSCO FUT: .off-topic.fun (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) You know, you have a good point here. I also generally take the popular media to be my arbiter of good taste, moral authority, and, by and large, a reliable measuring stick of normative and appropriate behavior. Thanks for clearing that one (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: A letter to Todd

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Mark Papenfuss writes: <snip a whole heap of well gathered information> I'm preferring to take a very simple approach. It's Suzanne and Todds site. We're participants, but not the authority that regulates this site. If Lego is (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) To each his own. We all should be VERY grateful to Todd and Suzanne for all they have done. Shame on those who have nitpicked what Todd has created for all of us to enjoy. When I came ot of my dark ages and discovered LEGO trains, I was (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) See, you put me in a spot that I am sure I will get bashed on no matter what I do here. If I do post here, I will be re-entering a thread I said I was out of, and If I do not reply then it will be used against me as I refused to apolisize. So (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) Thank you. On your way out, would you care to apologize to everyone for your use of profanity here last night? --Todd (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) I'm not going to address whether or not you were acting like you were thirteen, such a discussion can only be insulting either to you, thirteen year olds, or both. But you weren't "polite and respectfull." Note Todd's examples and there were (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) Rose, I'm not positive what it is you're asking, but if it's whether the marketing aspects of Bionicle had anything to do with the decision to rigidize policy constraints on official LEGO postings here, no, it didn't. It just helped it happen (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact