 Administrative / NNTP / 642
Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 03:59:49 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Larry Pieniazek writes:

It's HARD to toggle posting settings here. You minimise that as being
something that technically savvy people ought to be able to hack through.

Actually, I never said that.  Perhaps you should go back and read more closely
what I've said and what I haven't.

I said that savvy NNTP users could follow a thread through several newsgroups.
I've never said anything about the ease of switching posting IDs on Lugnet.

Although I have to admit, I think Dan Boger had a pretty simple solution.

eric