 Administrative / NNTP / 641
Re: Todd and Eric's attitude (was Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 03:55:39 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Mark Papenfuss writes:

Eric is way out of line in many things, to a few different people, from what
**I** have **seen** you have only agreed with him, and followed up on it
yourself (do I need to point out the thread? Because this is *true* and not
a misstatment or twisted words). I find it no surprise you 2 are friends,
birds of a feather I guess. You really do need to talk to your friend about
his personal attacks on people, they are uncalled for in an *adult*
conversation.

I haven't made any personal attacks.  Sorry.  I made an observation based on
the evidence at hand, one which I beleived- and still beleive- was true.  In
retrospect, there was no reason to post it, I simply should have stopped
engaging in a debate with you.

And lugnet website vs. telco vendor manager - I can see why he has
insight as to how you should run this site

Unfortunately, my job title isn't very descriptive about what it is I do.  I'm
happy that I've been able to give Todd a piece of advice every now and then
based on my job experience- whether or not he chooses to follow it (and both
have happened).

eric

Note the FUT- this has nothing to do with admin.nntp anymore.