 Off-Topic / Debate / 9516
Re: Todd and Eric's attitude (was Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 04:39:15 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.admin.nntp, Mark Papenfuss writes:

Eric is way out of line in many things, to a few different people, from what
**I** have **seen** you have only agreed with him, and followed up on it
yourself (do I need to point out the thread? Because this is *true* and not
a misstatment or twisted words). I find it no surprise you 2 are friends,
birds of a feather I guess. You really do need to talk to your friend about
his personal attacks on people, they are uncalled for in an *adult*
conversation.

I haven't made any personal attacks.  Sorry.  I made an observation based on
the evidence at hand, one which I beleived- and still beleive- was true.  In
retrospect, there was no reason to post it, I simply should have stopped
engaging in a debate with you.

What evidence? I would LOVE to see what evidence you have or had. And FYI,
words are not prrof -we come from different places - so we use different words.
Plese visit this post, it was for you:
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/nntp/?n=645

eric

Note the FUT- this has nothing to do with admin.nntp anymore.