 Administrative / NNTP / 641
  Re: Todd and Eric's attitude (was Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) I haven't made any personal attacks. Sorry. I made an observation based on the evidence at hand, one which I beleived- and still beleive- was true. In retrospect, there was no reason to post it, I simply should have stopped engaging in a (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Todd and Eric's attitude (was Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) What evidence? I would LOVE to see what evidence you have or had. And FYI, words are not prrof -we come from different places - so we use different words. Plese visit this post, it was for you: (URL)eric (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Todd and Eric's attitude (was Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) The tone and vocabulary of every post you make. As you said elsewhere, that's the only evidence I have of anything about you, and it strongly indicated to me that you were not an adult. Which, BTW, is not an insult. Beleive it or not, there (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Todd and Eric's attitude (was Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) Ah, that is where you are mistaken. Here, (URL) that may jog your memory. If I am a 13-year-old, then I was 7 hen i had a son - now that would have been something. You can not judge somebody by words they use, I think Scott Chambers put it (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Todd and Eric's attitude (was Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) You are obviously correct, of course; I didn't remember that incident. (...) Again, I never said I thought you were 13. Please stop indicating that I did. (...) Well, it wasn't meant as one. There is nothing wrong with being young and not (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Todd and Eric's attitude (was Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) Guys, take it off-line, please. James (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)