 Administrative / NNTP / 640
  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) Todd was not making an assuption. As certain people here have made a rather big point of lately, Todd and I talk offline frequently- about a great variety of topics, including LEGO and Lugnet. Recently, while talking offline, the subject of (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: A letter to Todd

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Eric Joslin writes: (eric j) (...) Debating? I said many times I was not debating with anybody, if it was a debate, then I would have moved it into the debate thread. Maybe this was your first mistakes (of a few) in assuming (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) Hardly assumptions. Predictions based on how you have conducted yourself in writing. As far as I'm concerned, whether or not you ARE a 13-year-old, everything you've said tells me that you wish to be treated as if you are a 13-year-old. (...) (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) As somebody looking in form the outside, maybe I can be a voice of reason. So here it goes; What you made were assumptions, you assumed he is a thirteen year old. If you do not know something and take a guess you are making an assumption. You (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)