 Administrative / NNTP / 616 (-5)
  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Further unsolicited discussion is not going to change things. (Discussion was never invited in the first place.) Those who disagree are entitled to their opinions but should understand that it is impossible to please everyone. There are no (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Newsgroup structure: some tough decisions

(...) Definitely open to that idea. (...) But is it possible ever to know whether someone actually made a profit or not? --Todd (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) Mark, settle down. You're being a bit too demanding here, even though you might not see it. You posted a public letter, so you should expect others to reply. If you didn't want other replies, then don't post publicly. You can't get upset when (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) A vast majority of a minority is a lesser minority... I still think you're overlooking the reason newsgroups are "grouped". If I want to read about a particular subject (be it Lego offers, trains, or how many AFOLs have "Lego friendly" pets), (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) Mark Papenfuss, thats who I know I am, never claimed to be anything official, or anything more than Mark Papenfuss. Were you unclear about who I am? (...) If you have been paying attention, Todd's response rate is below 50%, he is a busy man - (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact