 Administrative / NNTP / 576 (-5)
  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) How does it relegate them to second class citizen status? They are still more than welcome to post anywhere they want, using a non-LEGO address. And given Yahoo, Hotmail, etc, it's neither hard nor expensive to obtain a second email address (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) I would not go assuming that. Just because the "vocal majority" does not like this right now does not mean that only 3 people agree with Todd. Remember one of the dynamics of Newsgroups is that people that disagree with a situation are much (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  I understand, but can we make it better?

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001, Todd Lehman (<3ab2f0a6.152546955...gnet.com>) wrote at 05:06:00 (...) The severe nature of the original post certainly took me aback, and I think that's part of what has fuelled this debate. I started off in the 'this is a Very (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) easier (...) Hmm, actually you're arguing the other side here... All of the official LEGO posts being in one place makes them *easier* to find than is the current state. James (still on the fence...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

Bravo Tom, bravo - very well put! Mark P mfuss903@aol.com (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact