 Administrative / NNTP / 573
Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 09:29:02 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Mark Papenfuss writes:
In lugnet.admin.nntp, Ross Crawford writes:
I totally disagree with this. They are still free to post anywhere using a
non-lego.com address. They're still the same person. Just as I choose to post
using my personal rather than my professional address. It makes it heaps • easier
to keep official posts all in one spot. Where's the problem?

ROSCO
I think the problem is that you will have to wade through many, mny posts
looking for the few lego posts there, realsitcally the persantage of Lego
posts vs non-lego people posts have to be about 1 to every 2000 - would you
want to wade through that, even if it was nicley packed into one thread?

Hmm, actually you're arguing the other side here... All of the official LEGO
posts being in one place makes them *easier* to find than is the current state.

James
(still on the fence...)