 Administrative / NNTP / 576
Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 13:44:29 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Tom Stangl writes:

I simply can't agree with this - you're basically relegating any AFOL that
gets
lucky enough to be hired by TLG to Second Class Citizen status, even though
they
are STILL AFOLs, just their employer has changed.

How does it relegate them to second class citizen status?  They are still more
than welcome to post anywhere they want, using a non-LEGO address.

And given Yahoo, Hotmail, etc, it's neither hard nor expensive to obtain a
second email address anymore.

eric