 Administrative / NNTP / 524
Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 21:00:51 GMT

Sorry to clutter things up with separate posts:

Another issue is the fact that many LUGNET members have paid good money to
become members. I think those people's voices MUST (at least a strong
should...) be heard on this issue. We paid in part to support Todd & Suz's hard
work, but we should also get some things that we like in return.

So, I think it might be fair to ask paying members if they think TLC employees
should be allowed to post freely on all newsgroups. If none of us had paid into
this, I wouldn't see such a problem with Todd's edict,  but given that probably
dozens (or more?) people have paid, and TLC sure as heck paid, I think we
should be given a voice, although we might not be 100% entitled...

Roy