 Administrative / NNTP / 523
Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 20:59:38 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.admin.nntp, Mark Papenfuss writes:

LEGO is not talking to us, a few
AFOLS that work for lego are talking to us. LEGO can not talk to anybody -
they are a company, not an identity - this fact is being lost on you.

Spoken, truly, like someone who has no idea how the Real World works.

Sometimes I forget that not everyone on Lugnet is an adult.

eric

Eric - I am truly disturbed by this, and I am taking it personally. There is
no need for any personal jabs. What I said was sarcastic, and If you could
not see that then I do not know what to tell you. My point is simple: You
(as a group) keep saying LEGO is doing this and that - but LEGO can not talk
to us - a few AFOL's who are lucky enough to work for Lego are talking to
us, and bringing a stability here that was missing. But I guess that does
not matter to you.
First you speek for all Lego employees, now you speak for me? Please, NEVER
do this again - you know *nothing* about me, and you have no place, or right
to make such statments about me. I have been through more than you know, and
more than I would wish even on my worst enimies! So please, act like an
adult and keep this to a lego discussion only - I have not made any personal
jabs on you, and I am sorry to say I can not say the same about you.
Mark P
Who is NOW pissed off, thanks!