 Administrative / NNTP / 516
Re: New Group Proposal - LUGNET.LEGO.QA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 20:30:14 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Eric Kingsley writes:

My proposal is to set up a new group LUGNET.LEGO.QA with the charter being to
be a location where Fans, that would like an answer to a specific question,
could pose (Q)uestions directly to TLC.  TLC employees would then be able to
(A)nswer questions there.

The only thing that I'd suggest is making the name a little more clear.  At
first glance I thought it would be for QA (quality assurance) issues, like the
infamous Tan bricks with black swirls, percieved degradations in tolerances,
etc.

Maybe lugnet.lego.q-and-a or something.

eric