 Administrative / NNTP / 515
Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 20:27:53 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.admin.nntp, Eric Joslin writes:
I think it's already been called and answered.

Cite, please.

At a rough guess, I'd say that:

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/nntp/?n=493

is a clear indication that despite all the ranting, Todd isn't changing his
mind.

Don't let Todd's praise go to your head, though.

Jeez, ++Lar, I didn't see it as praise- or anything else that would "go to my
head".  I guess if I had some kind of agenda for making myself into some kind
of online personality, though, I might.

eric