 Administrative / NNTP / 499
Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 19:16:06 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Eric Joslin writes:
I think it's already been called and answered.

Cite, please.

I wouldn't imagine that this is
going to change,

Me neither, stubbornness tends to work that way in the face of resistance,
but the debate can drag on endlessly nevertheless.

I don't see any reason or need for Todd to post yet again
saying that just because you demand it of him.

See above. I'm not demanding anything, merely suggesting that time has come
for Todd to say "I heard all I wanted to hear and we're done." Which he hasn't.

Hope that helps. Don't let Todd's praise go to your head, though.

++Lar