 Administrative / NNTP / 511
    New Group Proposal - LUGNET.LEGO.QA —Eric Kingsley
   Now we all know about the recent restrictions possed on LEGO employees posting in an official capacity (which I agree with). Now this suggestion does not address all of the issues people against the idea might have but it does IMO address one of the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: New Group Proposal - LUGNET.LEGO.QA —Eric Joslin
     (...) The only thing that I'd suggest is making the name a little more clear. At first glance I thought it would be for QA (quality assurance) issues, like the infamous Tan bricks with black swirls, percieved degradations in tolerances, etc. Maybe (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

         Re: New Group Proposal - LUGNET.LEGO.QA —Eric Kingsley
     (...) Yah I wanted to say lugnet.lego.q&a but I have a feeling special characters might be a problem. I was just trying to think of something short and sweet, I really don't care what it is called if it were to come into exsistance. Eric Kingsley (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: New Group Proposal - LUGNET.LEGO.QA —William R. Ward
     (...) I agree with Lorbaat's observation that this looks more like Quality Assurance than Questions & Answers. However, given the ratio of questions to answers we typically find in lugnet.lego.direct, I think we can safely call it (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: New Group Proposal - LUGNET.LEGO.QA —Jude Beaudin
   (...) Is that not the point of .lego.direct? Jude (23 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: New Group Proposal - LUGNET.LEGO.QA —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Well it may have been intended that way at the begining but it definitely isn't that right now. I think if Todd implements the restrictions he mentioned here: (URL) there may not be a need for the group. Right now though .lego.direct seems to (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

        Re: New Group Proposal - LUGNET.LEGO.QA —Jude Beaudin
   (...) I agree Eric. Recently I put a post about the lack of Blue 1 x 6 and 1 x 8 bricks available from Bulk sales at S@H, and some AFOL took the opportunity to promote his Brickbay page. I just hope that LEGO realizes I cannot order from this (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)