 Administrative / NNTP / 501 (-5)
  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) by restricting Lego employees posting using their company email address to the .lego.* groups. It assumes it. It accepts it as factual without any argument whatsoever. Todd writes: "LUGNET discussion groups were founded for fans to talk to (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) I just thought I'd point out Mike's post as something to consider. Mike has repeatedly mentioned to me that he likes to just stay clear of the pissing matches (which this could turn out to be one of the larger ones). I will contradict one (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) Cite, please. (...) Me neither, stubbornness tends to work that way in the face of resistance, but the debate can drag on endlessly nevertheless. (...) See above. I'm not demanding anything, merely suggesting that time has come for Todd to say (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: The Relationship - LEGO and its Fans (was: Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings)

(...) Gee, I'm glad my inconvennience doesn't matter, nor Larry's, nor anyone else who thinks it's going to be a pain to find the official answers to questions (should they ever come under the new world order).... Perhaps I should switch to (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings

(...) I think it's already been called and answered. I wouldn't imagine that this is going to change, I don't see any reason or need for Todd to post yet again saying that just because you demand it of him. eric (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact