 Administrative / NNTP / 447
Re: Official vs. unofficial LEGO postings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2001 06:20:54 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Mark Papenfuss writes:
So to make it easy to find a post by them in the limited space they are
given, why don't you only allow them (and none of us non-lego people)to post
in those sections? I think it would make sence for that, that way there
would not be lots of replys to wade through - it would make the haystack
that much smaller, and the needle that much bigger.

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/nntp/?n=317

--Todd