 Administrative / NNTP / 326 (-5)
  Re: Newsgroup structure: some tough decisions

(...) My personal view/wish: I think the whole .bst/.auction area should be replaced with theme-specific market groups. Little advertised fact: not everyone on LUGNET is a generalist! I do not read .bst or .auction despite knowing that I'll be (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Newsgroup structure: some tough decisions

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Todd Lehman writes: snip ... (...) Lets clear up what is allowed. I think posting that you have parts for a theme up for sale should not be allowed. Parts are whatever you make of them, most parts can be any theme you want, (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Reducing the level of chatter in lugnet.lego.direct

(...) What about in the most recent case (What Kids Want: Not Juniorization thread which I started) when I was actually posting more toward Employees of TLC then AFOLs. I guess the point is: How do we handle comments and questions (rethorical though (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Reducing the level of chatter in lugnet.lego.direct

(...) <snip> Is there really enough traffic from the LEGO Direct end to justify this?I've seen a lot of posts on this group go unanswered by LEGO Direct.They may not need to give a definite answer but at least acknowledge that they have seen the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Newsgroup structure: some tough decisions

(...) I aggree with James, leave Canada's local groups as is! Canada and the U.S. should be left with their subgroups! Please don't take away loc: Canada, Ontario, Toronto! Richard (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact