 Administrative / NNTP / 27
26  |  28
Subject:
Skip filter settings; something wrong
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 22:49:35 GMT

(Yes yes, I know, this is .admin.nntp, but like Frank mentioned, it seems
better to post here than to .admin.general.)

Something is wrong with my skip-filter settings. I set them to ignore .loc,
except for some specific groups. But it doesn't show me all these groups, only
two of the three.

Here're my settings, copied from my skip-filter page:
"-.technic -.robotics -.loc +.loc.au +.loc.us.ma +.loc.il"

Everything works fine, other than the fact that posts from .loc.au are still
blocked from the main page. Since that's what I most often use to read posts,
it's getting annoying.

TIA for any help,
-Shiri

p.s. in case it means anything, +.loc.au was a recent addition of mine, but I
*did* click on the update button, and the effects show that I'm supposed to
receive .loc.au posts.