 Administrative / NNTP / 1639
Re: New posting email not working?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 02:03:52 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Are you sure you are putting in exactly the same characters in your newsreader
setup for all the fields?

Yep, I just didn't realise it checked the SPAM-block email, not the real
version! In a fit of weirdness I decided to try it and it worked.

ROSCO

(Not that I use NNTP much anymore, but it's nice to know I can if necessary).