 Administrative / NNTP / 1634
1633  |  1635
Subject:
New posting email not working?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 22:36:07 GMT

Yesterday I changed my Lugnet email, and today I got a message saying the server
was ready to accept posts. So I tried to post in .o-t.test using my newsreader,
but I was declined with the standard 441 message. So then I posted using the web
interface, and it worked http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/test/?n=5022 but it
still has my old email in the header. Is there more I need to do?

Thanks

ROSCO