 Administrative / NNTP / 1638
Re: New posting email not working?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 01:43:04 GMT

In lugnet.admin.nntp, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Are you sure you are putting in exactly the same characters in your newsreader
setup for all the fields?

That's the extent of my NNTP debugging knowledge though, as I don't use it with
LUGNET any more, haven't for years. If you're SURE you're putting in exactly the
same chars in the right fields, you need Todd or someone, as it's beyond me.

No problem, I'll email Todd, thanks for your help.

ROSCO