 Administrative / NNTP / 1618
1617  |  1619
Subject:
Authenticating multiple posts at once *beta*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 03:14:04 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I just finished working a new feature that I think people were asking
for.  Basically, it's the ability to check and authorize all the posts
you have pending with one click.

I think it's all done and working, but if you want to try it out, please
don't try it on anything that you would hate to lose.  It has multiple
safeguards in place, so it really shouldn't ever have a problem.  But if
it does, I don't want you complaining to me :)

So try it out:

  http://www.lugnet.com/news/multiauth.cgi

If no one reports any bugs in a week or so, I'll add this link to the
standard authentication email that gets sent out.

But please, try it out, and let me know if you have any suggestions!  UI
design is really not something I'm good at, so usability or wording
suggestions would be most welcome as well.

:)

Dan
LUGNET's JAPH

--