 Administrative / NNTP / 1622
Re: Authenticating multiple posts at once *beta*
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:00:39 GMT

On Fri, Apr 22, 2005 at 06:48:33AM +0000, TWS Garrison wrote:
Well, it works on spamblocked e-mail addresses (those set up at
posting setup) not the unblocked addresses that people usually think
of as their addresses. That is somewhat counter-intuitive.

Ouch, good point.  I don't use a spamblock, so I didn't think of that.

Hmmm.  I might have to think on this a little.

And since I have yet to receive the e-mail that filling out the form
should have produced, I suspect that it was sent to the spamblocked
form of the address. . .

Yes, it would be sent there.  That's not right.  I'll see if I can fix
this later today.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com