 Administrative / NNTP / 1546 (-5)
  Re: False premise in this message needs to be identified as what it is

(...) I'm not an atheist. I'm not even an agnostic. And yet I was one of the people lending strong support to the formation of some sort of LGBT-based group. (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp, FTX)

  Re: Why these news groups were created

(...) That hasn't happened. (...) And? (...) He said the Transition Team debated it. Isn't Tim a part of that group? (...) (URL) That could happen anyway.> (...) There are no adult-oriented newsgroups on LUGNET. (...) Probably because those won't (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp, FTX)

  NNTP Posting Problems

I have been posting to LUGNET for years with Outlook Express but am unable to do so now. Apparently I have done something to my configuration which I can't resolve and now am unable to post (except via the web interface - bleh). The following is the (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: 8 new subgroups of lugnet.people (Kids, Teens, Adults, Singles, Couples, Parents, Support, LGBT)

(...) ...and to mop up any spillages. pete.w (does a skippy-filter hide loc.au?) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Why these news groups were created

(...) man, oh man, have you crystalized my thoughts! i agree with everything you have just said. lugnet is just another facet of e-society (or society, for that matter) that the homosexual agenda has permeated (as if we are not bombarded with it (...) (20 years ago, 21-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.nntp, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact