 Administrative / NNTP / 1059
Re: Unable to connect via NNTP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 02:31:50 GMT

"Kevin Wilson" <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote in message
news:GtL976.2uq@lugnet.com...
Mike Faunce wrote in message ...
I'm having problems too.  I Figured it was a temporary problem at their • end
as I'm not having any problems with any other NNTP servers.  I just tried
increasing my timeout from 1 min to 2 as the other poster did, but still • no
luck for me.

I can connect now, but it takes a looooong time.

Definitely taking MUCH MUCH longer than normal.  It's taking several minutes
to update low traffic groups like admin.general - with 6 messages since the
last sync.

Mike
-----
Mike Faunce