 Administrative / NNTP / 1036 (-5)
  Re: Access a LEGO set DB with your phone!

(...) reminded how non-obvious its existance is. (URL) are rarely asked for the db in text format, but.. where would you expect to see it as a link? LMK. I know it belongs in the FAQ at the very least... I just activated the sidebar of admin.db and (...) (23 years ago, 12-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Access a LEGO set DB with your phone!

(...) that is returned when you do queries of the form: (URL) Chris, are you loading data in the background to generate static content (which is what I think) or are you parsing info from the guide in real time? The latter might be an interesting (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: Access a LEGO set DB with your phone!

(...) AFAIK, there is no problem with that. (...) heh, need to figure out how the information could be presented in a useful way. (...) it's already available: (URL)maybe have it say if peeron has an inventory for this set, so you (...) now that (...) (23 years ago, 11-Mar-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: NNTP newsreader

(...) yah, but from when I understand the nntp authentication only allows you access to the server - it doesn't verify that you post as yourself only... (...) we've been through this before... an x header works as long as you never typo it - once (...) (23 years ago, 9-Mar-02, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

  Re: NNTP newsreader

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact