 Administrative / General / Search Results: password
 Results 101 – 120 of about 520.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Password help Please!

(...) You need to get hold of Todd, as currently he is the only one that can reset your password for you. At some point, we hope soon, other people (such as Frand and myself) will be able to do this as well. I have a suspicion that you may have (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Password checks (was: Re: LUGNET Memberships)

(...) The BrickShelf uses the cookie returned *and* the ip address that the cookie was issued to for reauthenticate login. Nobody has complained about loosing login yet via multiple proxies (i.e. aol). Also, cookies can be made *much* more difficult (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.006)

  Re: LUGNET Password?

odd & All, (...) do you get your original password at? If I have it, I don't know of it. That is my stumbling block! Scott S. -- (...) ***...*** Please visit (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Automated password appraisal (Re: New feature: Article rating)

(...) Ouch... it passes @%)^*$, which is a +shift version of my birthdate. Now that's a bad password! Just like it doesn't allow an only numeric sequence, or an only alphabetic sequence, it should not allow an only spec. character sequence. -Shiri (24 years ago, 2-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Password checks (was: Re: LUGNET Memberships)

(...) As is mine. Todd has one opinion of where that is. Some people think it is too strict. Some are happy. I wonder if any think it is too lenient? (...) I know it is affecting me. Todd sent me a new password and I set two more that hopefully I (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Reducing fussiness in automated password appraisal

(...) I'd say level 2 is too easy. My current password doesn't fail until level 8. And one I'm playing with, trying to get the pattern down in my head and with my fingers, gets an outstanding even at level 12. (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.006)

  Re: Getting a password reset?

(...) Well, I think that you find turning your house upside down "more convenient" rather telling. Todd and I have had disagreements about this in the past. Leave it at that. One piece of advice, once you do get your password reset or once you find (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.005)

  Re: could someone please send me my password.

(...) The process is that a new one will be randomly generated and sent, Admins don't have a way to know what your password is, nor should they. I think but am not sure all your old ones are invalidated first. Who did you try mailing before you (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Automated password appraisal (Re: New feature: Article rating)

I guess this can be fun. With a bit of tweaking here and there, I just generated a password which returned a 1269% approval rating. Anyone think they can top that? __Kevin Salm__ (24 years ago, 5-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Password help

(...) Hi Chris, Sorry about that -- I missed your mail. I see it in my inbox now. I'll ask the server to reset your password -- you should be all set in about 5 minutes. --Todd (20 years ago, 10-Nov-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.005)

  (canceled)

password
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Automated password appraisal (Re: New feature: Article rating)

(...) Right! do all the really obvious checks first (the ones that would say things like "you know, using your first name may not be a good choice for a password") to save cycles. Well, let's have at it, I have some pw's I'd like an opinion on, and (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Automated password appraisal (Re: New feature: Article rating)

(...) What's involved in setting up an https server? I remember reading once upon a time (it must've been about 2 years ago) that it could be kind of a mess, and that connections often took 1 second to authenticate. That would be a problem for (...) (24 years ago, 13-Apr-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.005)

  Password reset request for Ralph Hempel

Hi folks, With the new excitement around the NXT, and my increasing business travel, I would really like it if I could get my account set up so that I can post via the web interface. I was a fairly early member of Lugnet, and have been posting via (...) (18 years ago, 16-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.005)

  Password reset request (Getting bored of this yet :-)

Todd, Gad to see that you're getting more publicly involved again! By the way, I use (URL) for my site and they are very reasonable and reliable. Also (URL) has a great reputation but they are a bit pricey. Anyways, I'm member #715 and I have only (...) (21 years ago, 3-Oct-03, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Automated password appraisal (Re: New feature: Article rating)

Frank Filz wrote in message ... (...) appropriate (...) Thought of another reason to allow parameters or options to the checker... Some systems have restrictions on length of password, some systems are not case sensitive, some systems may not allow (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.005)

  LUGNET Password?

Todd & All, I was looking into doing some things that LUGNET had to offe,r but I can't seem to remember how to get / change my password to LUGNET. I am a member, so what do I need to do? Any help is greatly appreciated! :) Scott #227! S. -- (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.005)

  Password crack detection and slowing (was: Re: LUGNET Memberships)

(...) I've been thinking about this more tonight, and reading a bit about SysV semaphores, but I don't have experience with them and I'm finding the docs confusing, especially where Perl is concerned. Anyway, upon further reflection, I wonder if (...) (24 years ago, 26-Sep-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

password
(score: 1.005)

  Re: Getting a password reset?

(...) Random suggestion: I wish that my filter and news-post-access settings would follow me around from computer to computer based on the lugnet ID and password. Random suggestion #2, which I think would actually be much more useful: I love the (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.005)

  Password checks (was: Re: LUGNET Memberships)

(...) (URL) [...] On the other hand, a server could probably get around that by (...) I'm very tempted to head in that direction. Even not relaxing the strictness of the validator, I think it would be wise. (...) Cooking hacking is the logical place (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)

password
(score: 1.005)

More:  Next Page >>