 Administrative / General / 9935 (-5)
  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

(...) I honestly can't remember if this is true or not once the charter got revised... LUGNET in general has a policy that posts never are modified, ever, but I forget if that policy applies to charters. I *thought* BST has had charter revisions but (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

(...) I don't use the NNTP interface, but isn't the first message in each group it's charter? So if your newsreader supports it, you could just look at the first message, and see the charter? Also, if you're trying to look up the charter, I don't (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

(...) If this is a problem, and I'm not sure it is, I'm sure Todd could have the server automatically re-post the charter every X days or N posts. A quick look at .announce shows that the group consistently receives highlighted posts: (URL) on this, (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

(...) Because of revisions, the most current charter is not always post #1 but with a news reader you should be able to sort by topic. Locate message #1 and then sort to see if others show up with the same topic heading. With a news reader this is (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

(...) Is it always in message #1? What if the charter has been revised at some point later on? It's easy in my newsreader (emacs+gnus) to jump to message #1, or any message in the group I'm reading if I know its number, but I didn't think that was (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jan-02, to lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact