 Administrative / General / 9894
  Re: Brickbay?

In lugnet.admin.general, Kenneth Wright writes: ... (...) This is odd. What is the URL for the page that shows only 6 sub-catagories? When I go to: (URL) I see nine catagories. Since .brickshops, .appraisal and .theory are relatively new, is it (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Brickbay?

(...) This is where I goofed: I started from the LUGNET main page (www.lugnet.com), looking for information regarding BrickBay's server being down. Scrolling down, under MARKET, I saw "Buy/Sell" as one of only 6 choices, and it seemed to make the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Brickbay?

(...) ... (...) Here's a request of Admin: Please add market.brickshops to the LUGNET main page NewsGroup Shortcuts. Since there is limited available real estate, I recommend also removing the less-frequented groups. Activity on market.jambalaya is (...) (23 years ago, 31-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)