 Administrative / General / 9887
  Re: for the eyes of Suz (Was Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi

(...) <snipped - but see the earlier message for some interesting thoughts> (...) More brick, less hand-wringing about community. The dangers generated by thoughtful, well-intentioned moderaters, curates and the like are much more alarming than the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: for the eyes of Suz (Was Re: For the Eyes of Alfred Speredelozzi

(...) Please note: there has been *no* intention/proposal to introduce moderators, or moderated newsgroups, on LUGNET. And, as I understand Suzanne's and Todd's opinions, there never will be. Kyle, I'm very interested to learn more about the dangers (...) (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)

  Administration, not moderation (was Re: for the eyes of Suz)

(...) ...and also please understand that no one is asking for moderated content. That would be a huge step in the wrong direction, IMHO, and totally against the spirit of Lugnet. What I (and others, I believe) want is for someone on the admin team (...) (23 years ago, 26-Dec-01, to lugnet.admin.general)