 Administrative / General / 9883
Re: How do I change my Member Name?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2001 10:32:52 GMT

In lugnet.faq, John P. Henderson writes:

I thought I would ask this in FAQ, since some people out there might get
married someday and want to know the answer.

<snip>

You're right, I've wondered the same thing... how would someone who got
married or otherwise change their name or status, make this change on their
membership page?

Since your question has gone unanswered for 2 weeks, I'm XP'ing it over to
.admin.general, hopefully someone will notice it there...

-Shiri