 Administrative / General / 9599
Re: eBay's Auction for America
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 16:05:03 GMT

As for the charter. Read this:
==+==
This new .lego.* area (especially .lego.direct) is intended more as a
"community dialogue with the LEGO Company -- for courteous and concise
discussion" than as a regular traffic discussion group.
==+==

Now read John Neal's message:
http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=3425

To quote John, you are a piece of work.  Not only was what you posted rude
and insensitive to the tragedy which occured within a mile of LD, you spin
this to make it look like John was the instigator.

Nope. I started this sub-thread. I instigated it. This is in l.a.g as
someone is trying to rub me up the wrong way (I expect that is clear to
everyone). I am yet to be convinced that I was off-topic. But, if we are
blowing the dust of the charter, then perhaps we should compare it to John's
post also? *That* was my point.

I have just noticed that John has mailed me about this, no doubt we can
continue the discussion about L.D. well into the winter. Feel free to take part.

Scott A